Watermelon Fruit Pizza
Prep Time: 30 min.
Ready in 40 min.
1 Large Watermelons (seedless)
1/3 cup Skim Milk Ricotta Cheese (drained though cheese cloth to remove excess water)
1/3 cup Light Cream Cheese (softened)
1/3 cup low fat yogurt
3 tsp. honey
¼ tsp pure Vanilla Extract
1 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 tablespoons of fresh Mint Leaves (julienne)
½ cup shredded coconut (toasted)
1 TBS. Dark Chocolate Shaved
Method of Production
1. Soften cream cheese (apx 30 min.)
2. Toast coconut in 350 degree oven for 3-5 min. til lightly golden. Allow to cool
3. Wash all produce to ensure safety
4. Slice Watermelons from the center in 1” rounds
5. Combine Sauce ingredients in mixing bowl, with whip mix till smooth apx. 3 min.
6. Spread mixture on watermelon slices leaving an 1” rim
7. Slice into 8 slices
8. Top evenly with berries
9. Garnish with Mint, Coconut & shaved Chocolate accordingly
Watermelon Strawberry Agua Fresca
Yield: 1 gal (4 qt.) Calories: 170
1 medium watermelon (peeled & cubed)
1 qt. strawberries (topped & chopped)
1 pint lime juice
1 cup honey
.5 gal. cold water
2 lb. ice cubes
Mint Leave & a lime wedge as garnish
1. Blend watermelon, strawberries, honey, lime juice, 1/2 Ice and water until smooth. Taste to see of the sweetness is to your liking.
2. You can serve the drink immediately or refrigerate it for an hour to let the flavors set.
3. Serve Aqua Fresca with remaining ice and garnish with lime slices, and mint leaves.
4. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days